Welcome to the Environmental Affairs Committee
Scope and Functions for the Environmental Affairs Committee Approved by the Academic Senate unanimously on February 26, 2013.
Membership: Faculty and Administrators (2:1 ratio)
The Committee serves as the Senate's and the College's resource and recommending body on academic and professional matters related to the environment, ecological literacy and greening the curriculum.
- Support the Center for Environmental and Urban Studies
- Support the continued development and growth of ecological literacy and the continued Greening of the Curriculum at the College.
- Support efforts to enhance the College's sustainability
- Facilitate partnerships to enhance and develop College environmental programs
- Work with the Associated Students, the District Planning and Advisory Council, and other College committees to address environmental concerns at the College.
- Sponsor environmentally relevant activities and programs at the college.
Eric Oifer x8912 (Spring 2014)
Alex Schwartz x8904 (Fall 2013)
Genevieve Bertone x3911
Guido Davis Del Piccolo
Meeting - Dates/Time/Location
1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
4pm to 5:15pm
HSS 261 (Academic Senate Conference Room)
For further information, you may contact Co-Chairs at e-mails listed below:
Eric Oifer -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Schwartz -- email@example.com
From the OECD:
Greening the Curriculum