Committee Members 2016-17
Meetings: Selected Tuesdays, 3-5pm, Library 275 - Meeting Schedule (PDF)
Agenda for September 6, 2016 PRC meeting
Guido Davis Del Piccolo
Laurie McQuay Peninger
Scope and Functions
Faculty and Administrators (2:1)
The Committee reviews all existing instructional, student and instructional support, and administrative services programs to document and ensure that all programs are engaged in ongoing self-evaluation and assessment to maintain and enhance their quality, vitality and responsiveness. The committee also collects and disseminates annual program reports that provide specific information used for planning.
- Recognizes strengths and achievements of programs.
- Works with both the Curriculum and Institutional Effectiveness Committees to encourage development and assessment of robust outcomes and assessment plans.
- Provides thoughtful feedback to enhance program goals and planning based on evaluation/data.
- Identifies the areas in need of internal and external support.
- Informs the campus-wide decision-making process.
- Identifies overarching trends to inform the annual update of the Master Plan.
- Evaluates, modifies, and updates the process for program review.
Documents and Links
Program Review Annual Report to DPAC: Spring 2015 to Fall 2015
Six-Year Program Reviews
Annual Program Reviews