- Bob Myers
- Dan Rojas (Co-Chair)
- Regina Ip
- Deirdre Weaver
- Walter Meyer (Co-Chair)
- Jinan Darwiche
- Tom Peters
- Peter Morse
- Robert Villanueva
- Christine Miller
- Martha Linden (A.S. Student)
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Information Technology Conference Room M207.
All meetings are the third Friday of the month unless in bold: 12/18, 1/15, 2/19, 3/18, 4/22, 5/20. 6/10
Meeting Agendas and Minutes:
Endorsed by DPAC on April 22, 2015
The technological transformation underway compels SMC to cultivate a college culture that empowers its faculty and staff and prepares its students to master the skills, knowledge and abilities required to excel in the digital world. The effective use of technology is a priority in every function that the college performs and is an essential aspect of all current and future improvements to the college.
Santa Monica College cultivates a college culture that is responsive to this rapid transformation. SMC should be a leader and innovator for technology at the community college level. The college is committed to being a forward thinking leader, to inform planning how technology will improve the institution, and to make institutional decisions based on these technology needs
Duties of Technology Planning Subcommittee
- Develop the annual Master Plan for Technology for submission to the District Planning and Advisory Council.
- Review technology planning issues respective to Budget, Human Resources, Facilities, Student Services, and Instruction.
- Focus on technology integration and communication with other college planning areas.
- Recommend campus-wide technology solutions and provide ongoing support for the maintenance of the Master Plan for Technology.
Approved: 4/27/05; Revised 6/05, 8/06, 7/07, 1/10, 10/13, 8/14
Self-Evaluation presented to DPAC: In Progress. Recommendations: None
Meeting Agenda & Minutes