Dance in NYC: April 12-18, 2020: Program cost: $1,500
Application Deadline: Tuesday November 26, 2019, 3 p.m.
Program fee: Includes RT airfare LAX to the destination, housing, ground transportation, breakfasts, food stipend, some group dinners, travel insurance, and programing (master classes, programs, and excursions). Program fee DOES NOT INCLUDE SMC tuition, personal spending money, food on travel days, and excursions not cited in the itinerary. Program fees are non-refundable.
- Be an SMC Student (Submit Application to Dance Department)
- Age 18 by April 12, 2020
Important Dates & Payments
Payment by Money Order or Cashier Check highly recommended. (NO CASH) made out to “SMC Dance Department” earmarked “Dance NYC.”
Office hours of the Dance Department are T/Th 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Application Deposit: $100 — November 26, 2019 3 p.m.
- 1st Payment: $350 — December 3, 2020 3 p.m.
- 2nd Payment: $350 — January* 14th, 2020 3 p.m.
- 3rd Payment: $350 — February 18, 2020 3 p.m.
- Final Payment: $350 — March 17, 2020 3 p.m.
We must receive a minimum of 18 full paid participants for this trip. If we do not have the minimum, SMC will cancel the trip and refund all deposits. You will be registered for Dance 79 and Co-requisite Dance 6 when you notified by the Dance Department that you have been accepted and you submit your first payment. If we do not receive your first payment by the due date your spot may be opened to the waitlist.
Group fundraising opportunities will be available to help offset the cost of the program.
* During Winter session please mail a check if out of the state or not on campus:
Santa Monica College
1900 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405