Math 81 Webassign Registration
You Can Do Your Required Arranged Hours Online using Webassign
To enroll in the Math 81 Math Lab online, you will need a class key which identifies your class and will eventually need to purchase an access code which allows you to utilize the WebAssign site.
- Go to www.webassign.net
- On the right side of the page, at the bottom of the box headed “Account Login”, click on “Have a class key?”
- Enter the class key for Math 81 found below and click Submit.
||(4356) SMC 0724 3867
||(4358 - 8 week) SMC 5385 3216
||(4350) SMC 5535 2231
||(4357) smc 0681 0354
||(2733 - 8week) SMC 4229 8702
||(2737) SMC 4697 9356
||(2741) SMC 6931 6866
- Verify that you see the right class and semester
- Now, regardless of whether or not you have a previous account select "I need to create a WebAssign account"
Creating a WebAssign Account
- Preferred Username: Section # followed by your last name and first name. Ex 2599SmithMeg
- Password: Your choice
- Student Information: You MUST INCLUDE your student ID number!!!
- Click "Create my Account"
Using your WebAssign Account
- Log in at www.webassign.net
- Enter Username
- Enter SMC under Institution
- Enter Password
- If this is your first log in the system will ask you to enter your access code pre-purchased with bundled textbook at SMC bookstore, to purchase an access code online, or to continue with your free grade period. Enter your access code, if applicable.
- Work on assignments
Important note: Students will receive 40 minutes credit toward their Math Lab hours requirement for each Homework section that is completed with a score of 70% or higher. No activities other than those designated as “Homework” will count toward this requirement.
Please consult your instructor with further questions regarding Math Lab hours.