For Math 81, Math 84 and Math 31
Students must have 16 Arranged Hours completed by the specified date, in order to be eligible to receive a grade of C or higher for the course. These hours may be accumulated in the Math Labs MC84 or AET 240, by attending Supplemental Instruction sessions, or by completing activities online, or any combination thereof. Deadlines appear at the bottom of the page.
To accumulate hours towards your arranged hour commitment you must follow the directions correctly. Failure to follow these directions may result in hours not being accumulated on the official report and can result in a substandard grade.
How do I check my Arranged Hours?
1. Go to CC and select Enrollment
2. Choose the correct semester
3. Select "Student Records"
4. Select "Lab/Tutor Hours" icon
5. Select "Math Computer & Tutoring Lab" option from the drop down menu.
FYI: There is a time delay between online hours and SI hours are completed and when they appear in the system.
Math Lab Hours - MC 84 or Bundy 116 - Maximum of 2 hours per day
Please note that the sign-in instructions for the on-ground tracking system have been changed as of Spring 2013. Students are required to sign into the system on one of the login computers provided for that purpose. In order to accumulate credit students need to complete the following steps:
· Sign in:
o select purpose of visit (select "Lab Hours")
o enter student ID number
o press "Enter" on the keyboard - Upon signing in students will see the cumulative time they had previously recorded and will see the new cumulative total when signing out.
· Activity: participate in faculty led workshops (see postings in MC 84), work on class-related activities, work in small groups, etc.
· Sign out: same process as signing-in. Failure to sign out results in 0 hours being accumulated.
· Sign in: sign in on sheet provided by SI Leader, make sure to include your section number.
· Activity: participate in activities conducted by the SI Leader.
· Sign out: sign out on the sheet provided by the SI Leader. Failure to sign out results in 0 hours being accumulated.
Online Hours - use any computer
· Sign in:
First Sign in: following the course specific directions: Math 81, Math 84, Math 31
Subsequent sign in: go to appropriate website and log in.
· Activity: complete assignments on the homework tab. Students will receive 40 minutes credit toward their Arranged Hours requirement for each Homework section that is completed with a score of 70% or higher.
· Sign out: log off from the system. Assignments on homework tab with scores under 70% and completion of other material does not accumulate hours.
Last date to accrue hours for Spring 2013:
· Friday, April 5 for the first 8-week classes
· Wednesday, June 5 for the 16-week classes
· Friday, June 7 for the second 8-week classes
Last date to accrue hours for Summer 2013
Friday, July 26th, 2013