Math 84 Webassign Directions
Some Math 84 student packages contain Webassign access codes to be utilized to complete arranged hours utilizing the online option,
Spring 2014: Applicable sections 2687 and 4338
|2687 Lee PH
||smc 3352 4196|
|4338 Atique N
||smc 9876 1271
Please follow the
instructions for students below.
FYI: The access code in their package says expired but we have been
told it will work. If it doesn't, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to
- On the right side of the page, at the bottom of the box headed “Account Login”, click on “Have a class key?”
- Enter the class key and click Submit. Verify that you see the right class and semester
Creating a WebAssign Account - if necessary
- Preferred Username:
Section # followed by your last name and first name. Ex 2599SmithMeg
- Password: Your choice
- Student Information: Student ID # REQUIRED
- Nickname: section # REQUIRED
- Click "Create my Account"
Using your WebAssign Account
- Log in at
- Enter Username
- Enter SMC under Institution
- Enter Password
this is your first log in the system will ask you to enter your access
code pre-purchased with bundled textbook at SMC bookstore, to purchase
an access code online, or to continue with your free grade period.
Enter your access code, if applicable.
- Edit profile: If you are using a pre-existing webassign
account, you must edit your profile to include your student ID # and
you must enter your section number 4338 in the nickname field
- Work on assignments of your choice. The numbering does not
refer to sections in your text but is instead a grouping so like topics
are grouped together if assignments are sorted by name.