- Print out a copy of the Procedure and Report, as well as the Prelab Assignment, for each experiment on your instructors syllabus and bring them with you to your scheduled lab period. Printable copies of these documents are available below in PDF format for each experiment. Instructions on how to print these files may be found in the Introduction.
- Bring all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) listed for each experiment to the lab with you.
- Carefully read the Procedure for each scheduled experiment or activity AND complete the Prelab Assignment before arriving for your weekly lab period. The Procedure includes information to help you understand the important concepts relevant to each experiment and to help you complete the Prelab Assignment as well as step by step instructions on how to perform each experiment.
- The experiments listed below are not necessarily in the order that they will be performed in lab. Each professor designs his/her own schedule for each semester. Please consult your syllabus for a schedule of experiments that you will be performing.
- Some professors may require additional work before you come to lab. Please follow your own professor's instructions carefully.
Note: Experiments printed before the first day of classes may not be the current version! Please wait until classes begin before you print copies. This site is under development. New labs and prelabs will be posted as they are ready.