- Demonstrate competency in the subject and a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average in the subject area.
- Ability to orally present, communicate, and explain the steps taken to complete sample problems.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must have a positive attitude toward the subject area and academic excellence.
- Friendly, personable, energetic, and enjoy interacting with students.
- Able to commit to at least 8-10 hours per week for an entire semester.
- Must maintain enrollment as a full-time student (12 units or more) for the entire semester. Federal Work Study students only need to maintain enrollment in 6 units for the entire semester.
- Be eligible to work in the United States and provide appropriate employment eligibility documentation.
Leaders must meet specific qualifications. Please contact our
Administrative Assistant, Vanan Yahnian at 310.434.3993 or via email email@example.com if you have any questions about applying.