Auxiliary Services provides the College Community with a broad umbrella of services and functions that are aimed at enhancing the overall educational experience of SMC students and the work experience of it's faculty and staff. Our fiscal and operational management strives to provide these services with integrity, honesty, and professionalism in an efficient, cost-effective and the most technologically enhanced manner.
Auxiliary Services supports various departments and programs, which are not funded through District, categorical or foundation funds. The services provided support and include the SMC Bookstore, Food and Vending, self-supporting academic programs that generate revenue streams from community performances (through ticket sales), athletic programs, Associated Student fee income to support club activities, trust and agency accounts that support various endeavors, and transportation services for SMC students.
This website is intended to provide the College community with general information on our services, but if you require additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Staff and Faculty parking permits
- Finger printing
- Collection of library fine payments
- Collection of Bad Debt in conjunction with Chancellor's Office
- Trust and Agency deposits and disbursements
- Student deposits and emergency loan disbursements/payments
- Financial Aid distribution (Pell, SEOG, Cal Grant, ACG, COGB)
- Lost warrant affidavits
- Domestic and international wire transfers