Welcome to the Fiscal Services Department at Santa Monica College. Fiscal Services provides services to the campus community in the areas of Accounting, Accounts Payable, Budget, and Payroll. Our mission is to maintain the highest level of fiscal accountability for all funds of the District by utilizing the highest standards of professionalism and ethical conduct in support of the Mission, Vision, and Goals of the District.
Santa Monica Community College
1900 Pico Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Map | Directions
Monday - Friday:8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Budget analysis.
- Financial controls and reporting procedures.
- Proper account coding of revenues and expenditures.
- Accurate, efficient and timely payment of materials, equipment, and services to all vendors.
- Travel Reimbursements.
- Financial Aid disbursement.
- Develop and maintain District budget.
- Strategic planning for SMC's educational and financial goals.
- Reconicliation and fiscal stability.
- Accurate and timely payment to faculty, staff and students.
- Employee compensation.