Bulk Mail Work Orders
A Bulk Mail Work Order is required when:
- Services such as addressing, tabbing, folding, inserting etc. are requested
- Department would like documentation supporting the fees associated with a mailing
- Whenever an outside vendor is used i.e. mailing flyers, printing labels and letters, etc.
To Request Bulk Mailing
- Fill out a Bulk Mail Work Order Form and send electronically to the Mail Room Department at email@example.com.
- Email your file in excel, tab delimited or comma delimited formats to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not send address labels or order address labels and apply them and then send the envelopes to the mail room department. We will be charged first class postage, as our equipment cannot automate for USPS discounts.
When you email the address file electronically, the software verifies the accuracy of the addresses, adds the zip + 4 barcode and sorts it for the highest discount with the USPS.
We currently do not have software that can automate mailings in window envelopes. Window envelopes are sent first class.
A non-profit standard mailing, properly prepared, can be sent for as little as .11/piece.
An automated first-class mailing, properly prepared, can be sent for as little as .44/piece.
Work orders can now be completed and sent electronically, but it is still necessary to print and send a copy of the work order along with your mailing if you are requesting any additional services such as addressing, tabbing, folding, inserting etc., or if you want a detailed report of the associated mailing costs. Click on the form link above to access the PDF fill-able form. Adobe Reader is required. If you do not have an updated version of the Adobe Reader, please contact Telecom for assistance.