- Need help finding your SMC ID number?
- Can't remember your ID number? Email Admissions from the email address you used on your application and you will be sent your information.
- Need help finding your password?
- Can't remember your password? Visit the Corsair Connect website and click the "I can't access my account" link.
- What is my enrollment date/time?
- When can I enroll? You can enroll on the date and time assigned to you, or later. To find your enrollment date/time, log into CORSAIR CONNECT. Your enrollment date for the Summer & Fall 2015 semesters will be listed there April 22, 2015.
- Do you know how to check your SMC student email account?
- This is the only way Santa Monica College will be communicating with you. Click here for more information on how to access this account as well as how to forward these emails to your preferred email account.
- Did you complete your online orientation and assessment test?
International students must complete the international online orientation.
Did you complete your math AND English/ESL placement tests?
- If you are a continuing student and have not yet completed both tests, you will not be able to enroll in courses for the upcoming Semester/Session. You will be on "assessment hold." The sooner you take the tests the better. Please go to the Assessment Center's website for testing hours and requirements.
- How do I pick my classes? What should I take?
(F-1 visa students refer to the International Education Center for Information Seminar and counseling assistance.)
Students who are part of a special program (Ex: EOP&S, the Latino Center, the International Student Counseling Office, the Veteran's Program) should call those programs to arrange an appointment. Go to the following website for contact information.
Steps to Enroll >>