Not Receiving Communications?
Do these things!
Step 1: Search for an SMC Email in Your Inbox
In your email, search for ANY emails from SMC using: @smc.edu
If you do not find any emails, search your spam
Try checking other email accounts
- If you find an email, make sure you did not unsubscribe yourself
- Scroll to the bottom of the email
- Click on “Remove me from future messages”
- Make sure ALL the boxes are clicked red (except the "I want to unsubscribe" button) and click on “Update My Subscription Preferences”
Step 2: Complete the Email Opt-In Form
- Fill the SMC Email Opt-In Form
- Then click the "Submit" button
- This form does not update Corsair Connect, please ALSO complete the steps in Option 3 below
- If you have more questions send an email to: email@example.com
Step 3: Make Sure Your Contact Information is Updated in Corsair Connect
Log in to
Click the Enrollment tab
Click on Profile/Preferences
Check your personal email, home address, phone number and mark “Yes” for text messages
Click “Submit Changes” in the bottom left
Step 4: Download the
SMC Go app
Get it FREE at
Make sure you allow push notifications
After downloading the app, go to My Messages and “Opt-in” to any and all channels of interest for updates.
Other Things You Can Do!
Add smc.edu to your email safe list of domains
Check your spam, and mark any messages from SMC and smc.edu as safe
DO NOT unsubscribe from SMC emails (see step 1 above). This will remove you from most of the current and future messages from the college, and you will not receive important notices, such as those related to COVID-19.