MyEdPlan: Your Education Planner
MyEdPlan Planning Your Future Workshops
MyEdPlan Online Workshops
Please return to this webpage to join the online Educational Planning sessions.
MyEdPlan On Campus Workshops
|MyEdPlan On Campus Workshop||11/8/2018||Thurs||11:15 a.m. - 12:35 p.m.||MC 7|
|MyEdPlan On Campus Workshop||11/15/2018||Thurs||11:15 a.m. - 12:35 p.m.||MC 7|
What is MyEdPlan?
MyEdPlan is an award-winning, online, education planning tool that allows you to:
- Create and edit an education plan on your own anytime!
- Plan your courses for future terms.
- Track your progress toward your goal as you meet major/program/degree requirements.
- Submit your ed plan for review by a counselor directly from MyEdPlan.
- Meet the educational planning req uirements for enrollment, including priority enrollment.
MyEdPlan possess many features a nd is also constantly being worked on to make it better. Here are some of its key components:
Guides you step-by-step in creating an ed plan on your own as you answer some questions.
Once you add courses, you can submit your ed plan for review by a counselor directly from MyEdPlan! Simply, click on the ‘Request Review’ tab.
My Degree Audit
My Progress Summary
MyEdPlan by Term
Shows the classes you have added to your ed plan on any given term.
Using the drag-and-drop functionality, you can re-arrange your courses anytime; the course prerequisite engine will ensure you properly sequence your courses.
Meet with a Counselor
You can also meet with a counselor to discuss your MyEdPlan. It is recommended to help make sure you're on the right track.