Note: Assessment Center will not be offering Independent Proctoring Services from December 19, 2014 to February 28, 2015.
The Assessment Center currently offers proctoring services to both SMC students and non-SMC students for a variety of testing situations.
- All requests must be submitted by completing the "Request for Proctoring Services" form at least one week in advance of the anticipated test date. Once processed, a staff member will contact you with a response. Please ensure to complete separate Request for Proctoring Services Form for each exam or test.
- Once your request is accepted, you must arrange with your school to send the relevant testing materials directly to us.
- Testing dates and times must be pre-arranged through the Assessment Center.
- Note that we may not be able to proctor exams in some circumstance--at our discretion.
- Our fees are $25 per hour and must be paid in full prior to proctoring the test.
- Proctoring charges will be assessed on a full-hour basis.
- A minimum of one hour will be charged regardless of actual time spent proctoring.