Skip to main content
Sign In
SMC|Enrollment Development|Financial Aid and Scholarships|10_30_2009


If you have a Work Study allocation, you must:

·          Go to the Student Employment website: to find a job through SMC.

·          After you find a job that interests you, contact the supervisor for an interview. Print out the
Student Employment Application/Contract and Payroll Forms from the SMC website.

·          Complete the "Student Section" and take it with you when you meet the potential supervisor of the job.

·          If you are hired, you will need to have the supervisor complete the rest of the application/contract. 

·          You will also need to get a live fingerprint scan done at Campus Police. You can obtain the form at the Financial Aid Office.

·          Submit the completed packet of all forms along with your application/ contract, pink copy or proof that you have submitted 
a live fingerprint scan and a copy of your signed social security card and drivers license to the Financial Aid Office.

      Students can begin working and using their Fall Semester allotment July 15, 2009-if they meet SMC’s enrollment requirements and the Financial Aid Office has sent an email to your new supervisor that you have been authorized to work.

Beach View near college


Continue on to Section 10 ...