Board of Governor's (BOG) Enrollment Fee Waiver
California residents may apply for a
BOG Fee Waiver by submitting a BOG application, an E-BOG Application or by completing a FAFSA application. Students awarded a BOG Fee Waiver will have their enrollment fees waived for the full year.
BOG Fee Waivers begin in the summer, session and cover the following fall,
winter, and spring sessions.
Key Dates and Deadlines:
Deadline to submit a 2013-14 waiver is: June 17, 2014.
The 2014-15 BOG waiver covers semesters:Summer 2014Fall 2014Winter 2015
- Click on "Apply for E-BOG" below.
- Enter SMC Student ID and Password into Self-Service System
- Once on the Corsair Connect page select the Enrollment TAB.
- Choose semester
- Then choose from the menu on the left Apply for Board of Governors Fee Waiver.
- If eligible, print BOG Signature Page and submit with any requested documentation.