Financial Aid Forms for School Year 2012-2013
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Type-able forms will not automatically save!
- You must first print out document after you
have typed in your information.
- All signatures must be by hand -no electronic
signatures will be accepted.
- Document can then be brought to the Financial
Aid Office or emailed to: email@example.com
- On tax transcripts or other requested
information- make sure that your name
and student ID is at the top of each
- Academic transcripts must be sent directly
from all prior colleges to The Financial Aid
Office. Student issued transcripts-even if
sealed will not be accepted.
Recent changes to the Federal Student Aid programs.
IRS DATA RETRIVAL TOOL 2012-2013
Important Notice: The U.S. Department of Education no longer allows a copy of tax returns to satisfy the
Verification requirement. You must now submit a copy of your tax TRANSCRIPTS.