- FAFSA on the Web: Apply for federal student aid on-line. SMC School Code: 001286
- Financial Aid: The Student Guide: The Student Guide is the most comprehensive resource
on student financial aid from the US Department of Education. It covers the Department's
major aid programs, including Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, and Federal Work-Study.
- California Student Aid Commission: Acquire information about California college grants
(Cal Grant Program) scholarships, student loans, and specialized financial aid programs.
- Federal Student Financial Assistance: Access the largest source of student aid in America,
providing over $40 billion a year in grants, loans, & work-study assistance. This site will help
you find guidance for every stage of the financial aid process, whether you're in or out of school.
- EdFund: This site enables Stafford Loan borrowers to access current loan information.
- FastWeb: Free Scholarship and College Searches Plus Financial Aid Tools and More!: Click here
to access a searchable database of more than 275,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships,
grants, and loans. FastWeb offers more than $1 Billion in scholarships. And it's FREE!
- I Can Afford College: California Community College system program to provide financial
aid to CCC students.
- SuperCollege: Click here to access a scholarship search that connects students to a database
of over 400,00 awards worth over $1.1 billion.
- Selective Service System: Click here to register for Selective Service. Almost all male US citizens
who are 18 through 25 years of age are required to register with Selective Service.
- California Chafee Grant Program: Click here for information about the California Chafee Grant Program.
- Scholarship Resource Guide: Check individual sites for the 2009 submission dates.
Disclaimer: Some websites to which the Financial Aid web site provide links are for the convenience of users and
are not managed or maintained by Santa Monica College. The College and the Financial Aid Office do not review,
control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.