​​Academic and Personal Counseling

The International Education Counselors provide academic and personal counseling for international students on an F-1 visa. Counselors are available year-round to assist students with schedule planning whether it be for an Associate degree at SMC or transfer to a four-year university. Although we are not able to provide in-person services currently, we are still here to help you.​

You may contact us via e-mail or in our online drop-in service. To reach us, please go to: