Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
SMC|Human Resources|Human Resources Department|HR FAQs: Change of Address

HR FAQs: Change of Address


How do I make an official address change?

  1. Student employees should go to Admissions and Records, and the Office of Human Resources. Faculty and temporary classified employees should either download the form from the HR website or come to HR, located at 2714 Pico Blvd., 2nd floor to fill out the Change of Address form.


Can my supervisor fill out a change of address form for me, if they are aware that I have moved?

  1. No, all employees should fill out their own form and give an original signature with their social security number of employee ID number.