The following forms are for SMC Departments and SMC Student Organizations use only.
Please complete and submit to the Associated Students Office by the applicable deadline.
Incomplete or illegible forms will be returned to you, and it may delay your requests.
NOTE: SUBMIT ALL COMPLETED PAPERWORK FROM THIS PAGE, TO THE ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OFFICE,
LOCATED IN THE CAYTON CENTER, 2ND FLOOR, ROOM #202, ABOVE THE CAFETERIA.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OFFICE AT 310.434.4250
A.S. Office Hours: Fall & Spring Semesters- Mon-Thur 7:30am-6pm; Fri 7:30am-3pm
Summer & Winter Sessions- Mon-Thur 7:30am-4pm; Fri 7:30am-1pm
Associated Students (A.S.)
I. A.S. Government Documents, Policy & Applications
- A.S. CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS (constitution approved 4/2014; bylaws approved 5/2014)
- A.S. DIRECTORS & MEETINGS FALL 2016
- A.S. NEW FISCAL POLICY (approved May 2015 - 11th Edition)
- A.S. Posting Policy
- A.S. Student Leadership Opportunities
- A.S. Commissioner (become an assistant to one of the A.S. Directors)
- A.S. Representative Application (representing the student body on SMC Campus-Wide Committees)
- A.S. FLYER: SMC Campus-Wide COMMITTEES Information (for AS REPRESENTATIVES)
- A.S. FLYER: FERPA (links & instructions for student applicants)
- A.S. FLYER: Public Posting Board Locations on SMC Main Campus
II. A.S. ELECTIONS
See the A.S. ELECTIONS webpage; click on the A.S. ELECTIONS title, located on the left menu list.
III. A.S. Request Forms
Note: Please complete the forms online & download for signatures where specified.
- A.S. e-PROPOSAL FORM (NEW ELECTRONIC PROPOSAL FORM)
- A.S. e-Proposal process & info
- A.S. REQUISITION FORM
- A.S. Inventory Form
- A.S. Multi-Logistics Form
- A.S. / SMC Transportation Form
- A.S. FIELD TRIP FORMS (for AS/ICC Clubs only; classes/programs must see their dept. chairs)
- A.S. SMC Quad Layout Diagram Form
- A.S. SMC Clock-Tower Layout Diagram Form
- A.S. Contract Packet Forms
- SMC Collection of Funds Form
- A.S. PRE-FILLED L.A. COUNTY Health Dept. Temporary Food Stand Form for Clubs & AS Co-sponsored events.
- L.A. COUNTY HEALTH DEPT: Additional Instructions (MUST READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS)
- A.S. HEALTH DEPT. HANDBOOK OF REGULATIONS (MUST READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS)
State & Federal Forms
- CA POLICY ON RAFFLES, ETC.pdf
- LA County Dept Health Form (see above section: III. AS Request Forms, #12)
- HEALTH DEPT. REGULATIONS HANDBOOK: Health Code Requirements for Community Events
- HEALTH DEPT. ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
- IRS W-9 TAX FORM FOR VENDORS (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf?portlet=103)
Please Note: PDF forms require Adobe Acrobat to open.
You can download Adobe Acrobat for free by following the link below to Adobe's web site.