Available at the Bursar's Office.
Look at all these BENEFITS you get for Only $19.50 per Semester!
- Access to A.S. COMPUTER LAB & FREE limited Printing ($15 value) located above the cafeteria
- Free Scantrons & Blue Books ($18 approximate value)
- Campus Concerts, Speaker Series (Tuesday and Thursday at 11:15am Activity Hr.)
- Join one of our 50 plus clubs or Start a Club!
- Funding for Club Activities and Projects
- Student Discounts tickets - some SMC theater productions. (SMC Theater Box Office)
- Student Discounts up to 5% - 10% ($30 approx. value) at SMC Cafeteria Vendors and at the following participating local vendors: Grey Block Pizza, Vie2 Cycling Studio, Cafe Bolivar, Shaka Shack, Ocean Park Pizza, Bud's Deli, California Chicken Cafe, Menchie's on Ocean Park, more to come! Some vendors that are not listed may give a student discount if shown the A.S. Membership Sticker on the SMC Student ID Card.
- Leadership Opportunities (various student government positions - elected or appointed)
- Student Advocacy & Leadership appointments at Regional and Statewide levels.
- A.S. Evening Events
- Free Admission to SMC athletic events
- Kinecta Credit Union – Membership Now Available to Students! www.kinecta.org
- Funding assistance for SMC Departments & SMC Programs for student success
- Leadership & Study Abroad Scholarship opportunities (see Scholarship Office)
- Free Bicycle Repair Classes / Shop Hours / Shop Tools ($84 approx. value) www.Bikerowave.org
- BIG BLUE BUS CITY TRANSPORTATION ($160 approx. value): Supports the “Any Time, Any Line” Ride the Big Blue Bus as many times & any Big Blue Bus lines FREE with your AS Membership- just swipe your SMC ID CARD on the bus!
- Access to the Student Relief Fund (by Academic Senate & A.S. - see an A.S. Counselor)
- Access to Glasses for Classes program (applications available at the SMC Health Office)
- Access to our designated Student Life Counselors (walk in basis - call for current schedule)