Apply to the Student Ambassador Program
- Become a Santa Monica College Student Ambassador
- Play an important role in student success and equity
- Develop your leadership skills and ability
- Serve as a peer navigator to support your fellow Corsairs on their academic journey
- Develop a strong foundation in professionalism
- Positively affect the SMC Community
- Complete orientation, training, and workshop requirements:
- 3-hour Orientation/training
- Three 1-hour training workshops
- Participate in program approved campus activity* each semester
- Two meetings per semester with program leaders
- Applications for fall training are available below. If you have not completed 6 units but are enrolled in 6 units, you can still apply for Fall training.
- Students must have completed a minimum of 6 units of coursework at Santa Monica College;
- Maintain and complete a minimum GPA of 2.5 and 6 units at the end of each semester (Fall and Spring);
- Be in good standing at SMC, no disciplinary issues within the last two years;.
- Current member of the Associated Students (must have purchased an AS sticker);
- Must demonstrate strong ability to write and speak to the public.
Do you have questions?
Contact Deirdre Weaver, Director of Student and Alumni Relations (310) 434-8400 firstname.lastname@example.org