We appreciate your interest in employing Santa Monica College students. We utilize a comprehensive system for employers to post employment opportunities on-line for our students. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Please follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job board.
Step 1: You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
- Go to: http://www.collegecentral.com/smc
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link: “Register Now.” Enter your registration information and create an Access ID.
If the ID you choose is already in our database, please choose another. Letters or numbers may be used.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your new Password.
Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information
Step 2: Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
Update or Review Registration Information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records
Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities - It’s Unlimited and Free
- Edit job postings as needed
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again
- Expire jobs when they have been filled prior to the deadline date
If you have questions, contact our office at: (310) 434-4337
We look forward to working with you.