SIGN UP FOR YOUR CLASSES - A CHECKLIST
1. Enroll for classes through Corsair Connect
• Click on www.smc.edu
• Click on Corsair Connect (top bar)
• Enter your student ID number and
• Click on Enrollment, Select Semester, click Add a Class
(use 4 digit class section number on left)
2. Pay your fees on time. Click on fee assessment to view/pay your fees or go to the Bursar’s Office to pay in person. Be aware of deadlines. If you don’t pay your fees on time you will be dropped from all your classes. BOGG does not cover fees.
3. After paying for classes, obtain an SMC student ID card at Bursar’s Office, Station D.
4. Be sure to check dates and deadlines for a refund as well as deadlines to drop a class. Deadlines are posted in your schedule on Corsair Connect. It is critical to pay attention to deadlines to avoid “W”s on your transcript and poor grades.
6. It is your responsibility to request accommodations in a timely manner each session with your DSPS counselor or LD Specialist. As soon as your schedule is finalized, make an appointment with your DSPS counselor or LD Specialist to discuss and/or arrange for accommodations.