Please provide exams using one of the following methods.
- Email exams to:
- Fax exams to (310) 434-4272
- Bring exams to the Disabled Student Services (DSPS) Office in SS101 (next to Admissions)
- Students may hand carry the exam/quiz in a security envelope to DSPS.
Proctor Room Hours
Monday through Thursday: 8 to 5
Friday: 8 to 3
Monday through Thursday: 8 to 4
Friday: 8 to 1
Special Note: Contact your counselor/LD specialist well in advance to discuss arrangements for testing outside regular Proctoring hours.
Testing Accommodation Process
Completing and Submitting the Testing Accommodations Authorization Form (Proctor Form)
- Student completes the yellow
Testing Accommodations Authorization Form (Proctor Form) with their DSPS counselor or Learning Disabilities Specialist. This form indicates that the students have registered with DSPS, have a verified disability and are eligible for accommodations.
- Student brings the
Proctor Form to their instructors to complete the reverse side to provide information on exam conditions, delivery and return of exams and how much time the class gets to complete the exam.
- Student returns the completed form to DSPS or the Learning Disabilities Program. Instructors may choose to submit the forms themselves. A copy of the completed proctor form will be emailed to the instructor.
- Students must make Proctor Room appointments 24 hours in advance of test date/time by completing a
Appointment Form in the DSPS office next to Admissions.
- Students will clarify with the instructor any changes such as the date/time of each exam/quiz prior to testing date. They will be advised that you, the instructor, may or may not accept an exam/quiz taken at an unauthorized time or date.