Please provide exams using one of the following three methods.
- Email exams to: email@example.com
- Fax exams to 310-434-4272
- Bring exams to the Disabled Student Services (DSPS) Office in SS101 (across the walkway from Admissions)
Proctor Room Hours
Monday through Thursday: 8 to 5
Friday: 8 to 3
Monday through Thursday: 8 to 4
Friday: 8 to 1
Please note that tests must be completed by specified closing time
Testing Accommodation Process
Completing and Submitting the Testing Accommodations Authorization Form
1. Students complete the yellow Testing Accommodations Authorization Form (TAAF) with their DSPS counselor or Learning Disabilities Specialist. This form indicates that the students have registered with DSPS, have a verified disability and are eligible for accommodations.
2. Students bring the TAAF to their instructors who complete the reverse side providing information on what students may use during their exams, how the exams will be delivered, how the exams will be returned, and how much time the class gets to complete exams. This allows DSPS to make the exam as much like the ones being taken in class as possible.
3. Students return the completed form to DSPS or the Learning Disabilities Program. Instructors may choose to submit the forms themselves and may request copies.
• Students must make Proctor Room appointments 24 hours in advance of test date/time.
• Reservations MAY NOT be made by phone; students must fill out a Testing Accommodation Appointment Form in the DSPS office across the walkway from Admissions.
• Tests must be taken on the date designated by the instructor, not later or earlier, without the instructor’s written approval.
• There are no late evening or weekend testing hours so test times for evening classes need to be agreed upon with instructors well in advance.
Please note the following.
• We do not have the ability to scan exams & send them back via email.
• We can not administer exams without a TAAF.
• We generally do not administer exams for students who are not part of DSPS.