How do I do an address change or a phone number change?

Contact Relations Insurance Services at Relations Insurance Services: (800) 537-1777.

Where do I get an ID card?

A temporary ID card can be downloaded from the Relation Collegiate Solutions website or by visiting the Student Health Services Center and or ISC (International Student Counseling). You may use this card to obtain treatment after you have enrolled in the plan. Your permanent ID card should be mailed to you in approximately 1-3 weeks. If there is a problem with obtaining your ID card, contact Relation Insurance Services (800) 537-1777.

Am I covered? When does my coverage end?

For questions about when your coverage begins and ends, if you're are eligible for coverage, and how to enroll, contact Relation Insurance Services: (800) 537-1777

How do I get a refund of my payment if I no longer want the insurance coverage?

According to Relation Insurance Services, there are no premium refunds, unless the covered Person returns to the home country or country of regular domicile. Contact your school if you qualify for a refund. A pro-rated refund will be issued only upon written proof from the College that the covered person is no longer eligible for coverage. Allow 4-6 weeks for refund of premium.

How do I find a 100% covered preferred provider?

By accessing the First Health Network of Providers or by calling (800) 226-5116. When making the appointment with the preferred provider, make sure to check with the specific doctor that they do take your insurance prior to making the visit with the doctor.

What do I do if I get a bill?

After you receive your treatment, complete the insurance company claim form. Claim forms are available from Personal Insurance Administrators, Inc. or you may download a claim form from be sure to include your policy number (as shown on your ID card) on the claim form. Please have all itemized bills attached to the same claim form. Please do not send bills without completed claim form. A properly completed claim form must be submitted for each sickness or injury. All claim forms and bills should be sent to:

Personal Insurance Administrators, Inc.
P.O.Box 6040
Agoura Hills, CA 91376-6040

What do I do in case of an emergency?

Go to the nearest Hospital (St. John's Health Center or Santa Monica-UCLA). You may use any doctor or hospital you choose in an emergency, but using the doctors and or hospitals available through the California Foundation for Medical Care (PPO) may decrease your costs. Return to the Student Health Services Center after being discharged from the hospital to obtain the referral/claim form. You must complete this form before mailing to the insurance company. Please attach any necessary documentation with the form when mailing.

What do I do if I am sick or injured?

Start by going to the Student Health Services Center. You will be issued with a referral/claim form. You may use any doctor or hospital you choose, but using the doctors and or hospitals available through the California Foundation for Medical Care (PPO) may decrease your costs. For a complete listing of these PPO Hospital and Doctor facilities, access the Provider Network or call (800) 226-5116.

If you go to a doctor's office or to the Hospital, be sure to show your identification card. If the doctor or Hospital needs to verify your coverage, have them call Relation Insurance Services:​ (800) 537-1777