Psychological Services provides a broad range of services, including brief individual counseling, crisis intervention, and referral services, to enhance the personal well-being, psycho-social development, and academic advancement of a diverse student population, as a means to promote student retention and graduation from SMC.
Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. **
** Please note that our office will be CLOSED on Friday, 1/22/16 and Friday, 2/5/16
Liberal Arts Building, Room 110
Appointments are recommended
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- To schedule an appointment, please come to our office, LA-110.
- Walk-in/crisis hours are set each day for students who feel they cannot wait for a regularly scheduled intake and are not experiencing a serious emergency, but who want to be seen the same day.
- Standing walk-in hours for the Winter session are now scheduled Monday-Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Walk-in hours tend to fill quickly and are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- For on-campus emergencies, i.e., a student is a danger to him/herself or others, during office hours or after hours please contact campus police at (310) 434-4300.
- For off-campus emergencies, please call 911.