IMMUNIZATION/VACCINATION AND PRICE SCHEDULE
Immunizations are offered at cost. Immunizations/Vaccinations are shots given either intramuscularly (IM) or subcutaneously (SC) to prevent or protect persons from certain diseases e.g. measles, mumps or chicken pox also known as Varicella. The Tuberculin (Mantoux) skin test is not an immunization/vaccination. The Tuberculin skin test is a shot given intradermal to determine ones immune system reaction to the inactivated form of TB.
MEASLES, MUMPS, RUBELLA (MMR)
Series of 2 injections 1 month apart.
|$45 Per shot. Administered subcutaneously.|
HEPATITIS B (Hep B)
Series of 3 injections.
First 2 injections 1 months apart.
3rd injection 6 months after the 1st
|$30 Per shot. Administered intramuscularly.|
HEPATITIS A (Hep A)
Series of 2 injections 6-12 months apart.
|$23 Per shot. Administered intramuscularly.|
|TETANUS DIPTHERIA PERTUSIS (TDAP)
$40 Administered intramuscularly.
Booster shot recommended every 10yrs.
Athletes and nursing students every 5yrs.
|TUBERCULIN SKIN TEST (TB) (MANTOUX)
First Test $5 for students.
$20 for interns, staff volunteers & for repeat test or 2nd step.
Requires 48-72 hour return.
In case of any reaction to a vaccine please fill out a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) form by:
- Internet: http://secure.vaers.org/VaersDataEntryintro.htm or print the report form at www.vaers.org and mail or fax the completed form to VAERS
- VAERS Hotline: Report forms are available by calling 1 800 822 7967. Operators are on duty from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time.
- Fax: Fax the completed report form to 1 877 721 0366 (toll free).
- Mail: Mail the completed report from to VAERS, P. O. Box 1100, Rockville, MD, 20849-1100.
- E-Mail: Send VAERS inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
- Food and Drug Administration
1 800 835 4709 or 1 301 827 1800
For safety and effectiveness information on FDA licensed vaccines.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
1 800 232 2522 (English) or 1 800 232 0233 (Spanish)
For general information on vaccines and immunization schedules.