Office Location and Hours
Santa Monica College Office of Student Life / Associated Students Office,
1900 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405
Cayton Center, 2nd Floor, Room #202, Above the Cafeteria - Elevator on the east side. See Maps.
Office Front Desk Phone Number: (310) 434-4250
Fall & Spring Semesters: Mon-Thur 7:30am-6pm, Fri 7:30am-3pm
Summer & Winter Sessions: Mon-Thur 7:30am-4pm, Fri 7:30am-1pm
Associated Students (A.S.)
A.S. Student Government Documents:
A.S. Constitution and Bylaws (Constitution approved 4/2014, Bylaws approved 5/2014)
- A.S. Directors & Meetings Fall 2017 (also includes paperwork deadlines)
- A.S. FISCAL POLICY 12TH EDITION (Approved May 2017)
A.S. Posting Policy
A.S. LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
A.S. Commissioner: Become an assistant to one of the A.S. Directors
A.S. Representative Application: Represent the student body on one of the SMC Campus-Wide Committees
A.S. Flyer: FERPA. Links and instructions for student applicants.
A.S. Flyer: Public Posting Board Locations on SMC Main Campus
Student Life / A.S. Office Policy (submit with your commissioner or director application)
Visit the A.S. Elections webpage for more information.
A.S. Request Forms -
- PROPOSALS: Spring 2018 forms will be available sometime in January 2018.
- ADDITIONAL REQUEST FORMS - Attach applicable forms to your proposal or otherwise directed by a Student Life Staff:
- A.S. Requisition Form
- A.S. Inventory Form
- A.S. Multi-Logistics Form
- A.S. / SMC Transportation Form
- A.S. Field Trip Forms (For AS/ICC Clubs only. Classes and programs must see their department chairs)
- A.S. SMC Quad Layout Diagram Form
- A.S. SMC Clock-Tower Layout Diagram Form
- A.S. Contract Packet Forms
- SMC Collection of Funds Form
- A.S. Pre-Filled L.A. County Health Department Temp. Food Stand Form for clubs & AS co-sponsored events
- A.S. Booth Layout (Attach to your Health Dept. Temp. Food Stand Form)
- L.A. County Health Department: Additional Instructions. Must follow and read instructions.
- A.S. Health Department Handbook of Regulations. Must follow and read instructions.
State & Federal Forms