College Application Deadlines
Extended Application Deadlines
- East Bay
- Spring 2020 Admission: Application period August 1 - 31, 2019
- We encourage students who want individual assistance with the application or who have other questions to contact our Welcome Center weekdays at 510-885-2556 or email@example.com. We also have a drop-in application station at the center for in-person support.
- Los Angeles - Downtown campus
- New Bachelor of Arts in Communication: Application deadline is November 1
The B.A. in Communication program with an option in Organizational Communication is designed for individuals and working professionals with an interest in obtaining a degree in a broad, but growing field.
Students will be prepared for diverse careers in areas such as marketing, sales, consulting, public relations, business, management, human resources, public affairs, fundraising, development and civil service, among others. The broad nature of the curriculum also makes it applicable to students seeking advancement in any career.
- Monterey Bay
- Spring 2020 Admission: Application period October 1 - December 1, 2019
- San Marcos - International
- Spring 2020 Admission: Application filing period August 1 - November 15, 2019
- 2.0 cumulative GPA (some majors will require higher gpa in pre-core classes)
- 60 transferable semester units OR 90 quarter units*
- Golden Four subject requirements*
*Exceptions available on case by case basis
How to apply: https://www.csusm.edu/global/admissions/transferadmiss/wanttoapply.html
California Private College/Universities
Out of State Colleges/Universities
- Miami University
- Spring and Fall 2020 Admission: Application periods very for each term. students
who apply by our published application
deadlines will receive priority consideration for our transfer
transfer application and the transfer Common Application. Students can visit
checklist for more information.
College Opening Update: Options for Qualified Students
NACAC's annual College Openings Update: Options for Qualified Students (formerly the Space Availability Survey) is a voluntary listing of NACAC member postsecondary institutions that are still accepting applications from prospective freshman and/or transfer students for the upcoming fall term.
Important Application Dates, Deadlines, and What's Next?
Update your UC and/or CSU Application before January 1 - 31, 2019
Guides on How to Apply