Transfer requirements to enter the University of California at Irvine
- Complete two transferable English composition courses.
- Complete one transferable math course.
- Complete 4 courses from 2 of the following 3 areas:
- Complete 60 UC transferable semester units.
- Have a minimum 2.4 GPA (2.8 for International Applicants).
- Complete as much coursework in the major as you can (priority is given to students that complete the most coursework in the major).
- Complete either the IGETC or the campus specific breadth pattern.
- Apply in November for the following Fall.
Click here to see if Irvine offers the major you're interested in. After following this link return to this page to find out which SMC courses you need to complete by either looking at: