GI Bill Website: www.gibill.va.gov
- Visit the G.I. Bill website to gain information regarding veteran education benefits and VA contact information.
California Department of Veterans Affairs: www.cdva.ca.gov
- One-stop shop for online benefits-related tools and information. This portal is for Wounded Warriors, Veterans, Service Members, their families and their caregivers.
Military Records: www.archives.gov/veterans
VA Forms: www4.va.gov/vaforms
- Visit this site to download or search for common VA forms
Operation Welcome Home: www.veterans.ca.gov
- is a state sponsored program directing them to the various benefits which they may be entitled to
Employment / Disability Program Respresentative: http://jobs.ca.gov/CASPB/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=094699&R2=00109194&R3=8HRA1
- a state employment opportunity program. Will list potential jobs that give veterans priority based on service and disability rating.