Application Process | Photo Gallery | Summer Jams Promos | Dates & Deadlines | Contact Us
Summer Jams helps first time college students with their transition from high school into college. Selected students will participate in 10 days of fun, dynamic activities designed to strengthen reading, writing, math and study skills for a head start toward a college degree or career certification.
The Summer Jams Program will take place August 3, 2015 to August 14, 2015 on SMC's main campus.
- Guaranteed enrollment into English and Math courses for 1 year (Fall and Spring)
- Early enrollment
- Improve your math, reading, writing, and study skills
- Faster path to transfer
- Free tutoring during your first year
- Receive academic advising and help with registration
- Build a support network of students, faculty, and staff
- Familiarize yourself with the campus
- Transition successfully into college