RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Each driver must possess a Class "B" driver's license w/passenger endorsement and must register that license with campus police.
2. The Transportation Assistant will be responsible for checking out all vans.
3. Each driver must fill out a pre-trip inspection form prior to the trip.
4. Only advisors and coaches are to pick up keys and are responsible for returning keys along with the completed driver pre-trip inspection form.
5. All trash must be removed and vehicles left in a clean condition.
6. Whenever possible, vehicles should be returned with a full tank of gas.
7. Each vehicle has a permanent parking space and must be returned to that designated place. If van is not able to be parked in the permanent space, the Transportation Assistant must be immediately notified at Ext. 3554. The vehicle's key with the pre-trip form must be placed under the driver's seat and all doors locked. ON NO OCCASION ARE KEYS TO BE TAKEN HOME.
8. Each vehicle are to be used for traveling to and from scheduled events only. VEHICLES ARE NOT TO BE DRIVEN HOME OVERNIGHT.
9. The Transportation Department must be notified when van reservations are to be cancelled.
10. Requests for use of vehicles must be received at least 10 business days in advance.
11. A list of students' names and A.S. number must be submitted to the Transportation Department prior to departure.
12. An advisor or staff person must reserve the vehicle and be total responsible for it.
13. An advisor or staff person must always be present during use of vehicle when transporting students.
14. All accidents, however minor, must be reported immediately upon return to Campus Police and the Transportation Department. Seat belts must be fastened and all vehicle codes must be obeyed. Drivers are responsible for any violations.
15. Absolutely no food or drink in vehicles.
16. Violation of any of the vehicle polices may result in suspension of the right to use college vehicles.