ECE Fieldwork Information
Students taking Early Childhood and Elementary Education courses that include field work may be required to pay for Live Scan fingerprinting from the SMC Police Department, submit results from a recent TB test, show proof of current immunization for measles, pertussis, and the flu, and be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
At this time, students should direct all fieldwork-related questions to their instructors. This page will be updated with additional information when fieldwork courses return to on-ground formats.
For questions about:
- ECE 21 Observation & Assessment in Early Childhood, contact Professor Cathi Miller
- ECE 22 Practicum in Early Childhood Education, contact Professor Cathi Miller
- ECE 23 Practicum in Early Intervention, contact Professor Sharlene Joachim
- ECE 28 Practicum in Transitional Kindergarten, contact Professor Shauna Maldonado
- EDUC 12 Elementary Classroom Teachiing and Field Experience, contact Professor Lourdes Perez-Fernandez