Information Session Dates & Times
The SMC Health Sciences Counseling offers in-person information sessions. Please RSVP on Corsair Connect using your SMC username and password for the session prior to attending following the steps below.
Per SMC COVID-19 policy - masks are required indoors:
- Respiratory Care Program: Tuesday, December 20, 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Bundy campus
- Nursing Program: Thursday, December 1, 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Bundy campus
- Nursing Program: Monday, December 5, 3:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Bundy campus
- Nursing Program: Thursday, December 15, 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Bundy campus
- Nursing Program: Monday, December 19, 3:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Bundy campus
Additional sessions will be added, please check back soon.
Parking at SMC Bundy campus is FREE, but REQUIRES A VIRTUAL PARKING PERMIT. Satellite campus virtual parking permits may be requested online via Corsair Connect. See parking information and SMC intercampus shuttles for additional details.
Sign Up for an Information Session
- Log into Corsair Connect from the SMC Homepage
- Click on the Enrollment Tab on the upper right corner of your page
- Click on "Counseling Services" on the menu down the left hand
- Click on "Nursing Information Session" or "Respiratory Therapy Program Session"
- Schedule your session from the dates and times listed
SMC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities to make all learning experiences accessible. The Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD, also known as DSPS) is the official campus office that works to arrange reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities. If you feel you may need accommodations based on the impact of a disability, please contact CSD or DSPS to initiate a conversation about your options at 310-434-4265 or email@example.com. Contact should be initiated as soon as possible to allow adequate time for accommodations to be arranged. The Center for Students with Disabilities is located on the 1st floor of the Student Services Center.
What will be covered during the information session
- General introduction to the AS degree
- Application process and timeline
- Prerequisites and recommended courses
- Graduation requirements