Modern Languages Lab Guidelines
- The Modern Languages Learning Center is reserved for students currently enrolled in a Modern Languages and Cultures course. We may monitor student activity to support language studying, practice, and relevant coursework.
- Students must sign in at the front desk before utilizing the Modern Languages Learning Center.
- Please be courteous to fellow students, tutors, faculty, and staff.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the Modern Languages Lab.
- Students should read and become familiar with the Santa Monica College Student Computer Use Policy
- Computer workstations will log off users automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity. Remember to save your work (Ctrl+S) and log off when done.
- Santa Monica College and the Modern Languages Learning Center are not responsible for lost or missing items.