The Santa Monica College Management Association is proud to represent the incredibly talented and dedicated team of academic and classified managers, and confidential employees at Santa Monica College.
The Management Association serves the managers and the college by creating opportunities for dialogue within all levels of the membership, sponsoring professional development workshops, recognizing excellence in our ranks, and facilitating ways that we can give back to the community through such volunteer efforts as local beach cleanups. We also serve as a social and networking organization.
IT Remote Environment Resources
Provides access to web versions of Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint and more. Login using your SMC email and password.
SMC Remote Environment Resources Website
Remote Online Technology Training
Articles of Interest
- Running on Empty? Try this daily routine to boost your energy
- Today's College Students Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Delegation defined… and applied: “Delegation is the skill that makes remarkable success possible.” Dan Rockwell
- July 9, 2020 via Zoom (Audio recording)
- August 28, 2020 via Zoom (Audio recording)
- M.A. Officers, Committee Members, and Liaisons
- Management Organization Charts
- M.A. Operating Guidelines