Help for Common SMC Account Questions
Accessing Your Student Email Account
Check your SMC student email account regularly to stay up to date with college and instructor communications. Instructions for accessing your SMC student email account both on a computer and mobile devices can be found her e:
Activating Your SMC Network Single Sign-On (SSO) Account
- Go to www.smc.edu/cc and follow the instructions. The first time you log into Corsair Connect, use your student ID# and your 6 digit birthday (mmddyy).
- For example, if you were born January 1, 2000 your password would be 010100.
- You will then be prompted to setup some security questions in the event you forget your password and need to reset it.
- You may recover your Corsair Connect password online.
- You will need to answer two of the "secret questions" you setup when you initially setup your network account.
- Select "I cannot access my account." Then, select "I forgot my password" and follow the recovery process.
- You will be asked to answer two of the "secret questions" you setup when you initially activated your network account. If you forgot your answers, you can contact StudentITHelp@smc.edu for assistance. Include your full name and SMC ID number on first email.
- You may recover your SMC ID number on Corsair Connect.
- You will need to provide personal information and answer two of the "secret questions" you setup when you initially setup your network account.