What is an Opt-in Channel?
Opt in channels are a feature in the SMC GO app that enables messages to be sent from various entities (clubs, groups, services, etc.). Users of the SMC GO app can Opt in to channels that interest them, and if activated they will receive pop-ups and banner notifications.
Subscribe to SMC Go Opt-in Channel
- Tap on "MyMessages."
- Scroll down to the channel that interests you. Tap it.
- Tap on "Opt In" (green button).
- Opt out anytime by clicking on "Opt out."
A List of Our Current Channels
(In the SMC GO app there are descriptions about each channel)
- Associated Students & Student Life
- Black Collegians Program Umoja Community
- EOPS/CARE Program
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Food Bell
- Health and Wellbeing
- International Students with F-1 Status
- Latino Center/Adelante Program
- Noncredit Programs
- Scholars Program
- Transfer and General Counseling
- Transportation & Sustainability