Not Receiving Communications?
Do these things!
Step 1: Search for an SMC Email in Your Inbox
- In your email, search for ANY emails from SMC using: @smc.edu
- If you do not find any emails, search your spam
- Try checking other email accounts
- If you find an email, make sure you did not unsubscribe yourself
- Scroll to the bottom of the email
- Click on “Remove me from future messages”
- Make sure ALL the boxes are clicked red (except the "I want to unsubscribe" button) and click on “Update My Subscription Preferences”
Step 2: Complete the Email Opt-In Form
- Fill the SMC Email Opt-In Form
- Then click the "Submit" button
- This form does not update Corsair Connect, please ALSO complete the steps in Option 3 below
- If you have more questions send an email to: email@example.com
Step 3: Make Sure Your Contact Information is Updated in Corsair Connect
Log in to Corsair Connect
- Click the Enrollment tab
- Click on Profile/Preferences
- Check your personal email, home address, phone number and mark “Yes” for text messages
- Click “Submit Changes” in the bottom left
Step 4: Download the SMC Go app
- Get it FREE at www.smc.edu/smcgo
- Make sure you allow push notifications
- After downloading the app, go to My Messages and “Opt-in” to any and all channels of interest for updates.
Other Things You Can Do!
- Add smc.edu to your email safe list of domains
- Check your spam, and mark any messages from SMC and smc.edu as safe
- DO NOT unsubscribe from SMC emails (see step 1 above). This will remove you from most of the current and future messages from the college, and you will not receive important notices, such as those related to COVID-19.