Admissions & Records Forms
New Online Forms
Admissions and Records is transitioning its forms to online forms. This will allow students and staff to fill forms securely. Some of the forms will ask you to log in with your SMC email account/username (not your ID number) and password. You will be able to upload attachments directly on the form. Depending on how forms are configured, you will also be able to get updates as the form progresses from submission, to review, and to disposition.
Instructions to Submit New Forms
- Click on the form link.
- If your see a window with "SMC SIGN-ON," enter your SMC username and password. Your
username is your last, first, and middle name in this format: lastname_firstname_middlename.
- Complete and submit the form. Forms time-out after 45 minutes If you cannot complete
it, and the form has been enabled to save your progress, click the “Save Progress”
button at the bottom of the page. You can return to it later by login in at www.smc.edu/myforms. The "MyForms" portal shows forms you have submitted and those you have in progress.
- Click on “Pending/Draft Forms”.
- Identify the form you would like to resume and then click on the “Complete Form” button on the right side of the screen.
- To review forms you have submitted in the past, click on “Forms History.” Then click on the icon for PDF or for the HTML view.
- Once you have completed the missing questions/items, click the “Submit” button.
- Once submitted, you will be prompted to view and download a PDF version of the submitted form. You can always see it, too, by login in at the MyForms portal.
Check MyForms Portal
Submitted a form already or you have one in progress, find it at MyFormS portal.
Forms may either be in PDFs format or fillable online forms (log in required). For PDF forms, first download the form and save it to your computer. Then, open the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
SMC embraces the concepts of universal design and user-friendliness. However, some documents may not be machine-readable text. If you are a person with a disability who needs additional assistance to fully access the contents of a document on this website, feel free to contact the Center for Students with Disabilities office at (310) 434-4265, or email them at email@example.com.
Forms that require log in:
Log in with your SMC username and password. Your username is the first part of your SMC email address--everything before the "@" symbol. Same username you use for Canvas.
- Administrative Regulation 4313 (Grade Appeals Committee)
- Associate & Bachelor Degree Petition (login required)
California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request (AB 540) (log in required)
- Change Request Form (login required) - use this form to update legal name, date of birth, gender, or social security number.
Certificate of Achievement Petition (login required)
- Certificate of Completion Petition (login required)
- Certificate of Competency Petition (login required)
- Change of Address (log in required)
CSU General Education Certification Petition (login required)
- Enrollment Verification Request Form (log in required)
- Grade Appeal Hearing Details
- Grade Appeal Procedures
- High School Concurrent Enrollment Application (log in required) : Winter 2022 HSCE applications can be submitted starting October 5th. Spring 2022 HSCE applications can be submitted starting October 19th.
- High School Concurrent Enrollment Application - Additional Courses Request (log in required)
- Pass/No Pass Petition(login required)
- Release of Information to Third Party Authorization (log in required)
- Residency Questionnaire (log in required)
Special Consideration Petition (log in required)
Appeal of Decision to Dean of Enrollment Services (log in required)
Transcript Request Form : Use this form when requesting transcripts in-person through the Admissions office. For faster service, Order Transcripts Online. To check the status of your order, visit Check Online Transcript Order.
Time Conflict Form (log in required)
- Use of Non-Accredited Coursework Petition
Veterans Nonresident Enrollment Fee Exemption Form (VACA) (log in required)
- Enrollment In Overlapping Class Attendance Log
- Course Substitution/Equivalence Request (login required)
- Grade Change (log in to mProfessor)
- Petition for Academic & Progress Renewal, Active Student (Counselor Initiated Only)
- Petition for Academic & Progress Renewal, Inactive Student (Counselor Initiated Only)
Mail your forms to the address below, particularly if the form requires payment. Make your check payable to Santa Monica College.Santa Monica College
Admissions & Records
1900 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405