Concurrent Enrollment Updates
Click the "+" icons to expand.
- The application filing priority period is March 29 to April 27. Summer course enrollment starts May 11 at 7 AM. The Summer session starts June 21.
- Only courses listed on the Summer Schedule of Classes (available on March 29) may be approved.
- Admissions staff will review and process all completed applications submitted by by April 27 to ensure you can enroll on May 11, provided all application requirements have been met.
- Applications received after April 27 will be processed in the order received but there is no guarantee that it will be processed by May 11.
- Summer 2021 applications can be submitted starting March 29th.
- Fall 2021 applications can be submitted starting April 12th.
- We are still accepting applications for Spring 2021. Consider enrolling in late-start classes since the semester already started.
- Applications are processed in the order received.; usually within 3-7 business days after receipt, during regular business hours. Due to volume and staffing, there may be delays.
- Late applications do not receive priority review and it may take longer to process an application.
- Full instructions on how to apply and what is needed are available on our Apply/Starting Steps webpage.
- If you previously took a class at SMC within the calendar year, you only need to submit the HSCE application. You do not need to reapply for admission to SMC.