Concurrent Enrollment Updates
Click the "+" icons to expand.
- The application filing priority period is October 5 to October 26. Winter and Spring course enrollment starts Nov 16 at 7 AM. The Winter session starts January 4.
- Admissions staff will review and process all completed applications submitted by October 26 to ensure you can enroll on Nov 16, provided all application requirements have been met.
- Applications received after October 26 will be processed in the order received but there is no guarantee that it will be processed by Nov 16.
- Winter 2022 applications can be submitted starting October 5th.
- Spring 2022 applications can be submitted starting October 19th.
- We are still accepting applications for Fall 2021. Consider enrolling in late-start classes since the semester already started.
- Applications are processed in the order received.; usually within 3-7 business days after receipt, during regular business hours. Due to volume and staffing, there may be delays.
- Late applications do not receive priority review and it may take longer to process an application.
- Full instructions on how to apply and what is needed are available on our Apply/Starting Steps webpage.
- If you previously took a class at SMC within the calendar year, you only need to submit the HSCE application. You do not need to reapply for admission to SMC.