Vote for your 2021-22 Associated Students Board from March 29 through April 1 at Corsair Connect: smc.edu/cc
- Read about your AS Candidates: smc.edu/community/office-of-student-life/student-government/elections.php
- Winning Candidates will hold office during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- ALL currently enrolled students can vote; AS membership is not required to vote.
- Associated Students is the student government body that advocates for students’ interests and improves student life at SMC.
- AS Elections Updates: @smc_as (Instagram) and AS Newsletter
If you need an accommodation due to a disability to participate in an event, contact the Center for Students with Disabilities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-434-4265 at least 5 business days before the event.