Bodega, SMC's first centralized food pantry, will be open on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., starting September 1. Bodega neighbors the main cafeteria on the east side (by the science building).
Any currently enrolled student is welcome to come by during operating hours and receive non-perishable food items, fresh produce, and toiletries.
To go to Bodega, all students must complete the following:
- Prior to arriving on campus, you must complete the COVID-19 symptom survey: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5769229/COVID19visitorchecklist
- Upon arrival to campus, all parties must wear masks.
- All students must provide photo ID (SMC student ID, Driver's License, passport, etc.) and have your student ID number ready.
- Students must register for parking permits (free for Fall semester) to park on campus in parking structure 3 or 4, so please plan accordingly.
- Register here: https://smc.thepermitstore.com
- Students who park in staff lots will be subjected to parking tickets. Bags will not be provided (so make sure to bring your own bags!
More info: www.smc.edu/foodsecurity