Virtual Office Hours
Spring 2021- Zoom with us!
Tuesdays and Thursdays. 10 a.m. - Noon
Did you know ?
Our Associated Students Board of Directors:
- Consists of 16 student leaders, which are elected by SMC students every Spring Semester. See below list of current directors, and our A.S. Elections Webpage.
- Main responsibilities are to represent the student body interests to SMC administration and to approve spending of the A.S. funds. See the A.S. Fiscal Policy.
- Budget comes from the $19.50 A.S. Membership Sticker fee that you pay during registration every semester or session. See our A.S. Membership Webpage.
- Meetings are considered public meetings, therefore anyone can attend the A.S. Meetings. Stop by and attend some A.S. Meetings to find out what your board is doing for the student body of SMC. See our Agendas & Minutes Webpage.
- Encourages you to become an A.S. Member ($19.50 sticker), and get involved in your student government in various ways, either through A.S. Positions or ICC Clubs. See our flyer of A.S. Leadership Opportunities
- Encourages you to become aware of the A.S. governing document & each directors' position description. See the A.S. Constitution & Bylaws (directors duties listed in the bylaws)
A.S. Board of Directors 2020 - 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the student leaders are working remotely, until further notice.
Please use their email addresses listed below, if you need to contact them.
- Tafari Alan, A.S. President; Email: email@example.com
- Joshua Elizondo, Student Trustee; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VACANT, A.S. Vice-President; Email: email@example.com
- Sunjin Im, Secretary; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mohamed Najar, Budget Management; Email: email@example.com
- Biraj Gurung, Student Assistance; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VACANT, Instructional Support; Email: email@example.com
- Luis Florensio, Student Outreach; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karla Bellot, NEW POSITION – Equity and Diversity; Email: email@example.com
This position replaced last year's Community Relations position.
- Melissa De La Cruz, Student Advocacy; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Jimenez, Activities; Email: email@example.com
- Alexis Gosselin, Publicity; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tatiana Claure, Sustainability; Email: email@example.com
- VACANT, ICC Chair; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VACANT, ICC Vice-Chair; Email: email@example.com
- VACANT, ICC Communications Officer; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org