How to Provide Proof of Vaccination
Students taking in-person classes need to upload proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination by August 26 and show proof of complete vaccination by September 30, 2021.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Form: Upload your proof of vaccination.
- Request for Exemption or Deferral from COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Submit a request for medical, disability, or pregnancy deferral.
- Click on the form link above.
- Enter your SMC username and password. Your username is your last, first, and middle name in this format: lastname_firstname_middlename.
- Complete and submit the form.
- If you are missing information, save your form and return once you are ready.
- Click the Save Progress button at the bottom of the page. You can return to it later by login in at smc.edu/myforms. The "MyForms" portal shows forms you have submitted and those you have in progress.
- Click Pending/Draft Forms.
- Identify the form you would like to resume and then click the Complete Form button on the right side of the screen.
- Once you have completed the missing questions/items, click the Submit button.
- Once submitted, you will be prompted to view and download a PDF version of the submitted form. You can also see it by login in at the MyForms
All vaccinated employees must upload proof of vaccination by August 14, 2021. Unvaccinated employees must upload proof of vaccination by September 15, 2021.
Employees can submit their vaccination information by completing the Vaccination Verification Form and uploading a copy of their vaccination card.
To request an exception or deferral, view the section below called Employee Vaccine Exemptions/Deferrals.
If you are experiencing issues accessing the form, try the following:
- Open a private or incognito browser window.
- Paste the form URL: https://forms.office.com/r/pJRFwJHsRJ
- When prompted, sign in using SMC email and password.
Note: This information may be subject to change. HR is currently working with IT on an alternative solutions for collecting vaccine cards.
California Digital Vaccination Record
Everyone who is vaccinated in California can now request a digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record.
- Visit myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov to request your record.
- Be sure to use the email or cell phone number you used when you received your vaccine. It takes less than a minute to complete the request and your record is sent by email or text within seconds.
- You can take a screenshot of your record or print it out. It also includes a QR code that makes your digital COVID vaccination record readable by a QR scanner.
- You can now save your digital vaccine record to Google Pay if you have Android version 5 and Google Play Services version 21.18 or above. An Apple Wallet version will be available in the future.
- If you request your record and it can’t be found, re-enter your information. Check that your name and birthdate are correct. If your record is still missing or it has errors, follow the troubleshooting tips at cdph.ca.gov/covidvaccinerecord or call 833-422-4255. For more information, see myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/faq.
- If you lose your digital COVID-19 vaccine record, you can start the process over at myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov.
- If you are a parent or guardian and have created multiple appointments with the same phone number or email, enter the requests one at a time to receive separate links for each vaccine record.
- Santa Monica College SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination Program
- August 4, 2021 - SMC Board Unanimously Approves Mandatory Vaccination Program
- August 3, 2021 - Resolution of the SMCCD Board of Trustees to Direct the Superintendent/President to Require Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccinations for All Students and Employees